General Supervisor- Dispatch, Lifting & Rigging - (1)
Posted Jun 04, 2021
Apply Before Sep 04, 2021
- Candidates must have at least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- The job requires Male applicants.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience is required for this position
- A minimum of 5 years’ demonstrable background & proven ability in Supervision & Departmental Leadership
- A minimum of 2 years’ planning and scheduling experience within a similar fast paced, multi-level Heavy Mobile Equipment based environment from either a Mining, Construction, heavy Transportation or OPG background
- The ability to provide an excellent Supervisory, or leadership experience to his/her Team Members, and demonstrate the ability to lead a multi-level Team, exercising excellent coordination and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to take the initiative, to work autonomously, structuring and developing the Dispatch organization
- Strong communication skills with a focus on optimization and continuous improvement.
- The General Supervisor leads & instructs the HME Dispatch Team & R & L Department in their roles, oversees the organization of, and leads the Teams to schedule the timely requisition & dispatch of all necessary assets & resources for plant activities, enabling all Plant & Maintenance Departments to achieve their repair, maintenance & construction goals.
- In addition, the General Supervisor Plans, coaches and mentors his/her team members to ensure all work is consistently planned, prepared, scheduled, executed & evaluated. The goal is to improve equipment availability, and therefore the capacity to execute work on Site, whilst maintaining or even decreasing overall rental costs to stay within set usage budgets.
- Must be qualified to Supervise Critical lifts in the absence of the R & L Specialist or Technician.
- Must be conversant with, and have practical hands-on experience of all up to date Safety Rigging Practices, & procedures as per international standard to LOLER, OSHA, ASME-B30, HS-609 etc., this is not an exhaustive list, but an example of the requirements that will be utilized.
Interested in this position?
For questions regarding this job posting, please send inquiry to this email:
This Job Posting is for MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
No fees should be collected during this application process.
Be wary of illegal recruiters.