Planning Engineer - (2)
Madagascar- Mining Industry
Posted Jun 04, 2021
Apply Before Sep 04, 2021
- Candidates must have at least Bachelor's / College Degree
- The job requires Male applicants.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience is required for this position
- 5 to 10 years-experience in maintenance at a supervisory level
- Experienced in Shutdown Planification.
- Familiarity in contract development
- Maintenance experience along with reliability practices
- A working knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS such as EAM, SAP, Ellipse or similar) and material management systems
- This role will be involved in planning and readiness of business-critical shutdowns and ensure the plan is achieved through effective long terms plans and a successfully implemented shutdown management plan.
- Reporting to the Head of Shutdown Planning, the Shutdown Planning Engineer will have the direct responsibility for coordinating all the planning phases of defined Shutdowns.
- The incumbent will also be involved for the collection of shutdown scopes, as well as participating in the Schedule review.
- The Shutdown Planning Engineer is responsible to plan, direct and organize the maintenance, project, engineering and operational resources to complete planned shutdown activities while aligning to other operational requirements from operational areas.
- Planning for Major Shutdowns (TPSD & Acid Plant - OR - HPAL Autoclaves and 3500 Reactors) with developing all required Work Order Packages.
- Providing forecast budget for all above shutdowns
- Presenting Planning Key Performance Indicators on readiness and post assessments for all major shutdowns above
- Liaising external contractors required for the above major shutdowns
Interested in this position?
For questions regarding this job posting, please send inquiry to this email:
This Job Posting is for MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
No fees should be collected during this application process.
Be wary of illegal recruiters.