SECURITY CONTROLLER - (7)
Madagascar - Mining Industry
Posted Jun 04, 2021
Apply Before Sep 04, 2021
- Candidates must have at least High School Diploma
- The job requires Male applicants.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience is required for this position
- A minimum of (5) years of working experience is required.
- Preferable able to speak and write reports in English language.
- Private security industry experience would be an advantage.
- Good work attitude, responsible and good moral character.
- Matured and able to take instruction well.
- Preferably possesses a valid driver’s license.
- Computer literate MS Office (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint)
- To ensure all company staff and assets are kept safe and secure.
- To ensure effective implementation of security and risk control measures on assets, materials and equipment movements from company facilities.
- To ensure efficient security measures are in place through presence and process at all company operated areas.
- To ensure the enforcement of asset protection measures are implemented and followed to maximize company property loss and injuries to personnel.
- To share knowledge, skills and experience to local counterparts.
Interested in this position?
For questions regarding this job posting, please send inquiry to this email:
This Job Posting is for MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
No fees should be collected during this application process.
Be wary of illegal recruiters.