Frequently Asked Questions
In this section we answer to the most commonly-asked questions about EPI
I am interested in applying at EPI, how do I begin my application procedure?
There are two (2) available options to start your application process with EPI.
Apply online through our EPI website.
- Visit www.euroasia.com.ph
- Click on the “Apply Now” icon from our Homepage.
- From there, you will be guided accordingly on how to continue with your application.
Just make sure you provide all the necessary details properly for a better understanding of your profile.
Visit our EPI office in Mandaluyong (Metro Manila) or in Cagayan de Oro City branch office and apply personally.
Once qualified, what is the standard procedure of EPI for recruitment and processing of application?
- After review of your application, you will be called for an Initial Interview (Pre-screening interview) to assess if you are indeed qualified for the position that you are applying for.
- Successful candidates will then be called and scheduled for the Final Interview.
- Candidates who successfully passed the Pre-screening and Final Interview will be presented with an offer letter/ employment contract.
- After signing and accepting the terms and conditions stated in the offer letter/ employment contract, you will be asked to submit all the necessary documents (Passport, Police or NBI clearance, etc.) required for the candidates to continue their application.
What are the documents I need to bring on my interview?
Listed below are the basic documents you need to bring on your initial interview, unless the client requested for other data.
- Two (2) pcs 2×2 pictures – passport size
- Copy of Credentials (Certificate of Employment, Diploma, Certificate of Trainings and Seminars)
- Passport (original and photocopy)
Does EPI charge any placement fee, medical fee, or any other fees during the whole duration of my application?
No, EPI does not charge any PLACEMENT fee for the successful candidates.
However, we do not shoulder the medical fee during the application process; thus, the successful candidate needs to pay for his medical transactions with POEA accredited clinics.
Other than that, we do not require any additional fees during the duration of the application.