Head of Research and Development - (1)
R. Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Posted Jun 15, 2022
Apply Before Sep 15, 2022
- Candidates must have at least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
- The job requires Male applicants.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience is required for this position
- Assist in overseeing the day-to-day production operations of the factory
- Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes
- Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes
- Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with standard production protocols but also with safety and environmental regulations
- Work with engineers in designing and planning the layout of machineries / equipment
- Do tests and monitor performance of processes throughout production
- Estimate production costs for management
- Develop methods to deal with by-products and waste materials in environmentally-friendly way
- Chemical Engineering Degree or any related degree/qualification
- Chemical Engineering License
- At least 7 years of practical experience in Industrial Chemical / Manufacturing operations
- Overseas working experience is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Experience in a polymer or rubber-related production is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Trials and R&D Management experience
- Management of engineering contractors and consulting companies
- Risk analysis and Quality control experience
Interested in this position?
For questions regarding this job posting, please send inquiry to this email:
This Job Posting is for MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
No fees should be collected during this application process.
Be wary of illegal recruiters.